Deli as it should be...
Originating in 1957 as a small butcher shop and deli manufacture at the Jean-Talon Market, Antonio Le Donne Senior started making home-made deli, and once his son Tony joined the family business, he soon became a charcuterie expert like his father before him. They began distributing locally in 1991 as a division of Capitol and eventually grew large enough where, in 1992, Les Charcuteries Papille was born. A focus on quality and integrity guided the business then and continues till this day.
Rosette de Lyon