Grilled Zucchini Rolls with Prosciutto and Parmesan Cheese
- 500 g zucchini
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Martelli seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 60 g of Galloni Prosciutto
- 1 can of Cirio Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
1. Wash and slice the zucchini.
2. Grill the zucchini and keep aside
3. Prepare the sauce in the pan by sweating the garlic in olive oil and finishing with Cirio Diced Tomatoes.
4. Add a pinch of sugar, a pinch of salt, chopped basil. Cover and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes
5. To make the roll, place a piece of zucchini on work station and cover with a piece of prosciutto. Then sprinkle some breadcrumbs and Parmesan over the prosciutto, roll and skewer with a toothpick to hold in place.
6. Serve rolls with the finished sauced and enjoy!