Time: 8 minutes
Tortellini Soup with Spinach and Pea
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 pack of Bertagni 4 cheese Tortellini
- 50 g frozen peas
- 1 large handful of spinach
- grated Parmesan cheese
1. Pour the stock into a large pan, add the bay leaves and bring to the boil.
2. Add the tortellini and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the peas, cook for a further 90 seconds, then add the spinach and stir until just wilted.
4. Ladle into bowls and serve top with grated Parmesan cheese.