Time: 20 minutes
Roasted Salmon with Mixed Nut Vinaigrette
-2 tablespoons Olitalia white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Vernoilaise hazelnut oil
- 1/3 cup Papille Artichoke and Walnut Pesto
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- salmon filets with skin-on
- dried onion flakes
Lighly score the skin side of your salmon.
In a mixing bowl, combine onion flakes, salt and pepper. Once combined, lightly season both sides of the salmon.
On a baking rack, bake salmon until fully cooked (12-15 minutes)
In a mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients and whisk thoroughly until vinaigrette is homogeneous.
Once salmon is fully cooked, generously dress vinaigrette and serve.