Time: 25 minutes
Minestrone Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 pack Garofalo Gemelli
- 1 jar Papille Basil pesto
- 1 can Martelli Cannellini beans
- 200g fingerling potatoes
- 250g halved green beans
- 250g asparagus cut to 1.5 inches
- 200g Roasted Peppers cut into strips
1. Place fingerling potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Let cool, then slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch coins.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season. Add green beans and asparagus and blanch until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from water and rinse them with cold water then place them in ice water until completely cool.
3. Add gemelli to the boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta and put it in a large bowl to slightly cool.
4. Toss in the potatoes, asparagus, green beans, pesto, cannellini beans (drained and rinsed), roasted peppers and salt and pepper to taste.