Time: 40 minutes
Cherry Tomato and Basil Pesto Tartlets
- 1 roll of pie dough
- 300 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g of Papille Fresh Basil Pesto
- 1 pack of 400g Cirio Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
1. In a bowl, mix the ricotta with pesto, then add the eggs and Parmesan. Complete with a pinch of salt and mix all ingredients until creamy smooth and homogeneous.
2. Flatten pie dough right a rolling pin and cut out 4 inch discs.
3. Place discs into a muffin or cupcake baking tray.
3. Prick the base of the pastry with a fork, then stuffed the dough with a spoonful of the mixture of pesto and ricotta.
4. Drain the tomatoes gently from their liquid, then complete each tartlet with a cherry tomato.
5. Season and bake at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes and serve warm.