Time: 30 minutes
Balsamic Chickpea Salad
- 1 can of Martelli Chickpeas
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 4 tbsp 10 year Fattoria Estense balsamic vinegar
-- 2 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Set out two 10 by 10 inch pieces of heavy duty tin foil
2. Whisk all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Spread out chopped vegetable on one side of the tin foil, and drizzle with ½ of the balsamic vinegar
4. Fold one piece of the foil toward the other, crimping edges to forming a sealed packet.
5. Prepare grill to medium-high heat, and place foil packet onto grill.
6. Close the grill and cook for 15-18 minutes until the vegetables are tender crisp.
7. Allow the vegetable to cool slightly, and then chop into bite sized pieces
8. Combine chopped vegetable with chickpeas, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard and vegetable oil.
9. Top with strawberries and spinach to serve!